How to print your invoice at Envía Paquetería?
The billing of Envía parcels can be accessed through the Internet by accessing its portal.
For this we will need the following:
- Have the RFC at hand if you do not have it in this link you can see more information.
- Please have your receipt ready and you will find the following information in it:
- IMPORTANT: It can be invoiced only within the corresponding month or up to 7 days later within the month following the purchase. This means that if you are unlucky enough to have made the delivery at the end of the month, you have to hurry up because if not, as soon as 7 days have passed from the following month, the deadline to get your invoice will be closed.
- If you want to have your invoices in an email you will have to provide your own. This is very useful to have them always there in the email and not to be lost.
- Once we have all these data, all that remains is to enter the portal through this link and fill in the corresponding data.
In this portal you can request the reprinting of old invoices, you just need to have the serial number of your invoice, the sheet of paper and the RFC that was used.
If you have any questions you can contact us: Parcels Send: Call Center: 800 507 5500 from Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 18:00 hrs. However, if you still have any doubts, we recommend you to visit our FAQ section, there you can find the answer you are looking for. Have a nice day.